1. People have no idea how to use a turning light here..I have no idea why this is..They don't get the concept that they have to put them on before you make a turn...
2. Alabama is a Republican state that always votes for the same people over and over again. If they say I'm a Christian man/woman that automatically gets people to vote for them..
3. Alabama has Crazy weather.One day it's 70 degrees and the next it's 50. What the Heck? One day the heater, the next the air conditioner..
4. Alabama Uses Morality to keep people from making their own choices..We can't have casinos because U could become addicted to gambling(Even though most of the people who go to Casinos are Older people who are retired and just want something to do) Oh in some places Alcohol can't even be bought..
5. Every once in awhile a tractor will stop traffic (a tractor does not belong on the road o.k. )
6. If it's not a tractor it most certainly is a Damn nuisance aka a thorn in my side a Train!! A train can block the road for hrs. here. I know this from experience since I live by a railroad track. Early in the morning, in the afternoon, at 3:30 when I'm waiting for my son at the bus stop! It's annoying, It's loud, It gets on my nerves(note to self:If I ever move somewhere else I want to live far away from a railroad track)
7. Not much to do here
The one amusement park we do have well lets just say this summer alot of people got sick there. They were not cleaning their"wave pool" good enough. I don't think this pool ever had waves..
8. The humidity in the summer makes it feel hotter.
9. Only in Alabama can my son be scared to death watching a play at church.( Pentecostal) Enough said but Hubbie wants everyone to know we do not go to a church like this we just made the mistake of going to a little Halloween thing they had(was close to our house) They invited people to see a play they were putting on later that night. Was a mistake..
10. Alabama has Nascar and Alabama/Auburn Football. This is not to say I don't occasionally watch a game..I do but people here are crazy over these things. They are obsessive.
This was brung on because I watched the results and I became pissed at this dumb state!! So it's a little rant if U will.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Here's Ten reasons Why I dislike Alabama
Posted by AthenaRose at 10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment