So Today I cooked Yay for me!!It really wasn't worth it.. I did it though.I cooked turkey and gravy in a pan, dressing, rolls, broccoli and cheese, sw. pototo casserole. We had turkey gravy and cranberry sauce too. Here's some pics if U don't believe I can cook. Yes it wasn't made from scratch. I am not martha stewart..but if U knew me than U would know this is more effort than I usually do.


This is sw. pototo casserole and it was more yummy than the picture looks...
I was feeling good because I was like this Thanksgiving I can be home. Something I have been wanting to do for years..Just have Holidays at home..Seems simple doesn't it..Well behold my hubbie tells me I have to go to my father in law's again this thanksgiving without even asking me if this is what I want to do..It is not!! He can't say no we're having thanksgiving at home this year..So once again my holidays are shot to hell..Thanks hubbie!! You're the man.....

0 comments:
Post a Comment