Sunday hubbie made Homemade Chicken and Dumplings..Yumm Yumm!! I would give the recipe but he says it's a secret even though he got the recipe from someone else. This is a pretty pic but pretty much after this pic was taken I crumbled the cornbread into the chicken and dumplings. Cause everyone knows true southerns eat it this way LOL!!
And Yes we do eat on fast food trays that my hubbie has permanently borrowed from a variety of places..
************************************************************************************
^^So I noticed this morning that my son's nose was running and when he talked he seemed congested. Well since he has to be at the bus stop at the Unholy hour of 6:30. I decided to give him some medicine that might clear it up..
^^Well I reached for some Children's Triaminic Thin strips 1. because I had nothing else for these particular symptoms 2. I was thinking of something that was easy for him to take cause the liquid medicine takes awhile for me to coax him to take it. 3. I was running out of time.
Unfortunately the strips were for NightTime(Hey give me a break I was half asleep)Which I did not realize until I came back home from the bus stop.
^^So now I know he will probably be drowsy in no time at all. Any kind of Sinus medicine knocks him out but especially this will..I call the school and explain this to them. O.k. let me rewind a bit before I realized the strips were for Night Time I gave him one in the package so if it did make him feel better the teacher/nurse, etc. could give it to him again.
^^Well anyways his teacher did call me and told me he was sleepy. I told her I would come pick him up then she tells me Mrs. Braun Devin can't have any medicine in his book bag and we can't give it to him. You will have to come here and give him the medicine. Keep in mind with this medicine all U have to do is take it out of the package and let it dissolve on your tongue. I'm like well if I have to go over there and give him medicine I will just take him home!! I'm so tired of the school's CRAZY/STUPID RULES!! I remember a girl getting suspended for taking Midol. Hell I tell U what If I started hurting I would absolutely take something like this and NO I would not call my mommy or want my mommy bringing me the medicine! Really suspension is my punishment-Cool a day I can stay home!!
^^The school system needs to really change their no drug policy..It's getting ridiculous!! Oh the things my hubbie and I got away with. How we made it to the 12th grade with the shit we did I can only say it wasn't as rule driven as it is now. This is not to say I didn't ever get suspended LOL but I believe that if I was in school now I would be in trouble every day over literally stupid crap like that above. Once U think U will never have to deal with school again U have a child and then U get dragged back into the crap once again...So glad I only have one. Dealing with two in school would literally drive me insane..I'm barely hanging on as it is LOL....


0 comments:
Post a Comment