CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Darrin's Jambalya




**Just a recipe I enjoy*


This is sorta like Jambalya to us. It's very simple but very good and filling!!


1 pd. jalepeno & cheese smoked sausage(I either get it from D.J's or Wal-Mart)


1 bx of Uncle Ben's Long Grain Wild rice


1 can Ro-tel Hot tomatoes

opt. on the side slices Avacado and sour cream.

^^Friday I got Devin to help me with the house and here's a pic to prove it LOL. ^^
He's been a little lippy to his grandmother and plus he really wanted a Icecream bear from Build a Bear which they don't have anymore. It's good that I told him this after he helped me :) He cleaned his own bathroom, vacummed the living room and our bedroom, and washed the dishes..We are going to Build a Bear Sunday to get him a Peace bear I believe for him helping around the house.

0 comments: