(Devin's new bear and his new haircut)



Today we went to Build A Bear and Devin got a Peace Bear. He still has to help me around the house since I bought his little bear a outfit and spent more than I wanted. We went to Yu Garden to eat some lunch and then went to Headstart to get Devin a haircut. The Damn place wasn't even open!!
*Warning rant ahead* What's up with places being closed on Sunday. O.k. I get some people want to go to church but some people can only do stuff on Sunday. If U are a business I think U should be open 7 days a week!!It doesn't have to be all day but dang it U should still be opened. This really bugs me..It's like everything stops and towns are ghost towns on Sunday in Alabama!!
Anyways Darrin called the one in Helena and they were opened! Just the people at the Alabaster one were a bunch of LAZY Bums. So Darrin took Devin to get a haircut. Darrin got a little trim too at the back cause he said I didn't do it correctly. Well I didn't go to school to be a hairdresser nor do I get paid for cutting your hair!! You can take how I cut it or U can pay someone..



0 comments:
Post a Comment