CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

What we did today & hubbie's experiment

I decided to go to Sears to look for some more school clothes for Devin. Usually we go to JC Penney's but since they pissed Darrin off he said we will not go back there.. So I got him 1 more pair of jean shorts and about 4-5 shirts he picked out..No more cute characters though mostly dragons and skulls :( oh well he is growing up..



*Just a teeny tiny rant* I DO NOT like the fad which has been in the store for the longest time-Jeans that look dirty, distressed, Old..Look I can get clothes like that at the thrift store or gasp by the true way by wearing them for a long time. Hell I got some pants right now that are frayed at the ends and have holes in them..If any1 wants them I'll charge U 20.00 dollars LOL Just kidding!! I want his clothes to look new... The only way I could get shorts like this is buying them from Wally World..


We also went to place I've always wanted to go the World Market at the Patton Creek shopping center. I got a few things that were on sale :) I got a couple of these meals. They were 2/4 dollars to try... and some of these Veggie Stix to snack on when I want potato chips







Hubbie had a idea to make bacon wrapped hot dogs one day. They were very good so today he is going further making bacon wrapped blue cheese hot dogs:) The dip was sour cream with paprika I believe... He said that he needed to use the thinner cut bacon-thick cut not a good idea.










We also tried Sake that hubbie got at the world Market..Not what we expected. I thought it would be sweet since that is what it said on the bottle that it was a dessert wine. I was thinking more along the lines kinda like a plum wine...we were sadly mistaken..Man was this stuff strong!!! I apologize for the picture but my camera decided at about that same moment that it needed batteries LOL. Was in a very pretty bottle though..














2 comments:

Lisa said...

I tried Sake at Ichabans. Ew. I've been meaning to try to make a bacon wrapped hot dog, I saw it on Man v Food. I buy most of Nellie's clothes at Burlingtons. Not sure for a boy, but since she's in women's sizes, most shirts are 3 and $4. Score!

AthenaRose said...

He drank both bottles. Yuck! That is probably where he got the idea LOL. I didn't even know where Burlington's was til Last weekend. I would not have thought she was in a woman size already!! She is growing too fast!!