CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

What we did today...


Whee this is fun!!


He found a dinosaur!!




Today I went to the McWane Center with my son and hubbie. The reason I went is because Devin was bugging me for days and well I kinda promised him since he had to get a shot for 6th grade Thurseday. You know how it is to try to get them to do something they truly don't want to do U make a deal with them LOL...Well that's what happened...
Anyways I'm not impressed anymore by it. Some of the displays were broken and it is mainly for smaller children. Not much there for a 12 year old. If U have never been maybe U might be amazed but since we have been many times it was the same old same old. I know they did have a few new things, but still for the price not enough. Devin wanted to see Twilight so did I but the next one was at 2:30 and there was no way we could waste that much time there... We did touch the baby shark though.. I think I'm jaded though cause Last year we went to the Tennessee aquarium and it was huge!!!


After we went to a new restaraunt we have never been. I've been in a mood where I want to try different tastes. So tired of the usual. We decided to go to Taste of Thailand but we saw Silver Coin Indian Grill. It looked nicer so we decided to give it a try.



Nice atmosphere, our waitress tried to be helpful, We had gotten in there just in time to try the buffet. I liked the Chana Masala(Even though I have never had it with potatoes) Hubbie tried the goat curry and he liked it(me not so much)

We are planning on going again. I'm going to try the Malai Kofta, Bengan Bharta and the Kabuli Nan...The Prices on average is like going to Applebees or O'Charley's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like he was having a good time.love MM

Lisa said...

LOVE IT!!