Friday, my hubbie one day before my b'day took me to Silver Coin again.We had stopped here weeks ago when we took Devin to the McWane center. We knew we wanted to go here again.
For a appetizer I tried the Samosa Chaat. It was so good!! My hubbie got the chicken 65(boneless chicken marinated in ginger, deep fried garnished with fried curry leaves) He just had to get it hot !! He said it was good but he much preferred mine:) For the main entree he got the tandoori platter which was tandoori chicken, mint chicken, lamb chops, tandoori prawns, and tikka sea bass. All the tandoori items are cooked in a clay oven. I tried the mint chicken and it was excellent but hubbie didn't really think the amount of food was worth the price though..I had gotten a vegetarian dish called Malai Kafta. It was good to me but to my hubbie he thought the consistency was a bit mushy. Something that was absolutely amazing though was the Kabuli Nan!!OMG this was so delicious!! This is leavened bread with cherries, dried fruit & nuts.
Word to the wise though-DO NOT GET A ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE here!! It is a bit expensive!Also 1 appetizer is just enough for 1 person!!
Today I just spent the day watching one of my favorite programs Star Trek Voyager season 1. I got a gift card from my favorite book store from my mom (Best B'day gift ever!!!) and some money from my mawmaw which was also a very nice gift!!
I have just been trying really hard not to think too much on how old I am..mentally I do not think like a 30ish year old Ha! U thought I would tell U how old I am!! MY hubbie knows I'm just 16 he would never say my real age because he wants to live LOL !! or at least not feel my wrath..He's pretty smart sometimes..
***WARNING RANT AHEAD**
Alabama power I am so tired of you!! My power goes out for no damn reason!! Every month I can count on it going out no matter if it's sunny, calm, etc. it never fails. I don't really know what the freaking problem is..I have lived in other places and have never had this persistent and annoying problem. If I could get my power from somewhere else I would change in an instant. SINCE THOUGH U HAVE A MONOPOLY ON POWER I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE NOW DO I? Went off at 5:30 came back on at 9:30. RIDICULOUS!!
Saturday, July 24, 2010
My Birthday and Damn U Alabama Power!!
Posted by AthenaRose at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Our power goes out for about 2 or 3 minutes every day, usually around 3pm. I get used to it...it blows.
I thought it just happened around here...What it will do is go off come back on and go back off again which drives me up the wall...I will never get used to it!! One of the reason I hate Alabama!!
Post a Comment