Our Chrstmas tree since the place where we used to put the big one is now occupied by Carmelita(our monkey ferretLOL)
Christmas day(Santa's plate and cup:)
We Left Santa some Cookies and Milk..
(It's a tradition we put out every Christmas Eve and if we don't my son reminds us like he did this time LOL)
Even though Devin has been Sick most of his winter break..He was very happy to get this..He has been talking about it for months..


Somebody has taken possesion of my blanket I got as a Christmas present oh well his blanket was coming apart!!
More pics will be on fb but most he looks half asleep..That's what happens when U get up at 6 in the morning....
Christmas dinner
Since We got to stay home this Christmas Hubbie made lunch which was Honey baked ham, cauliflower and cheese, macaroni salad, mashed potatoes & turkey gravy,and cooked apples w/ cinnamon, raisins, and walnuts..
*************************************************************************************
What I got for Christmas from hubbie...I got everything I wanted!! He got me this... and some knee socks(they keep my legs all toasty) , & my favorite candy Ferrero Roche , and bought me some books from E-Bay..I can't wait to get!!!!!!!
I Love U Honey!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment