*Just a small,humorous story*
So a couple of nights ago Devin comes in the living room saying there is a frog in my bathroom....Did daddy put in there? I say What?(not really believing him) So I go in his bathroom and yep there is a small frog in his toliet. O.k. so I try to get the little bugger out with a plastic cup..Well I wasn't going to touch it!! Well the frog decides to hide under the rim ok... He'll come out when he feels like it. I tell Devin He'll come out. Don't worry. No Daddy did not put it there and it will not get U. For days he would not go to his bathroom he would go to ours. He would ask me everyday is the frog still there? Well I decided it was high time I should clean the bathrooms so I do! I even put bleach in devin's toliet (the boy has a hard time remembering to flush) anyways I'm thinking with all those chemicals and since I cleaned in that spot the frog must have moved on..Last night Devin finally felt brave and used his bathroom and Ta-Da! The frog came out of hiding!!
Here's the little toliet frog..
Friday, October 1, 2010
Ribbet..There's a frog where?
Posted by AthenaRose at 2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment